Leading national hearing aid business, Value Hearing, requires a full-time clinician for our busy Gold Coast / Brisbane clinics.
- Are you a problem solver, who is confident, self-motivated, and highly organised with an outstanding attention to detail?
- Are you a professional and friendly person who is optimistic with a positive outlook on life, and is able to communicate well with clients and team members?
- Are you eager to learn and do you embrace change and challenges?
- Are you a qualified and Australian registered Audiologist or Audiometrist with at least three years of adult rehabilitation experience?
- Do you have strong hearing evaluation skills, sound hearing aid programming skills and knowledge on products from different manufacturers?
- Do you have strong computer skills?
- All applicants must be, or eligible to be, full Members of Audiology Australia, ACAUD Or HAASA.
If you fit the criteria above and you’re ready to help make our clients the top priority, then apply today for the opportunity to work for a friendly, professional and progressive business.
Why Work for Value Hearing?
Value Hearing is an expanding national hearing aid business with clinics Australia-wide. We help self-funded people improve their hearing with expert advice and affordable hearing aid options. We’re a growing business with some exciting plans for growth over the next few years.
As a team member of Value Hearing you will be offered:
- the opportunity to work with an exciting and growing hearing aid business focused on helping self-funded patients improve their hearing;
- a chance to work in a business that helps people improve their lives; and
- an attractive base remuneration and package.
Do you want to join our team? If so, please apply today.