Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Q1 2015
Technology Level: Premium
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss, Severe Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 312
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Alta2 Pro miniRITE includes all of Oticon’s BrainHearingTM technologies (FreeFocus, YouMatics, SpatialSound, and SpeechGuardE), as well as an extended fitting bandwidth and Binaural Processing. The RITE technology allows for a smoother sound response, and the Alta2 miniRITE has a small push-button that allows for user control over the hearing aid settings. The Alta2 Pro miniRITE is a good option for those who want a small RITE device, with the ability to control some of the hearing aid settings. It should perform well in environments with moderate levels of background noise, however those who need a device to perform in severe levels of background noise may find they get a better performance from a different manufacturer’s high-end device.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE) Calculates and evaluates multiple different processing alternatives, and then selects the alternative that provides the best outcome for the individual.
- PERSONALISATION OPTION (YOUMATICS) BrainHearingTM feature that adjusts the response and sound of the hearing instrument features (noise reduction, directionality, listening support, and compression) to accommodate for the individual’s unique listening preferences.
- DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES (FREEFOCUS) BrainHearingTM feature that automatically switches between three microphone strategies, depending on the level of background noise. Five unique microphone settings are available, and the software will determine the most appropriate for that individual’s needs and type of loss.
- SPEECH ENHANCEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SPEECH GUARD E) Maintains comfort for background sounds while preserving the natural details of the speech waveform and maximising sound quality.
- INTERAURAL DIFFERENCE PRESERVATION (SPATIAL SOUND) Preserves the naturally occurring differences in sound (between the ears) to help individuals to localise sounds and focus their attention.
- PROGRAM TO HEAR SPEECH FROM DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS (BACK DIRECTIONALITY) Allows user to manually focus the hearing instrument behind the wearer for when they want to hear the person speaking from behind them (e.g. passengers in a backseat, or someone pushing you in a wheelchair).
- COMPRESSION ALIGNMENT (BINAURAL PROCESSING) Hearing aids communicate to align compression. Helps maintain interaural intensity differences
- SPEECH ENHANCEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SOFT SPEECH BOOSTER) Provides increased gain at high-frequencies to enhance the details of soft speech.
- FEATURE SYNCHRONISATION (BINAURAL SYNCHRONISATION) Automatically aligns the directionality and noise management features.
- BINAURAL COORDINATION Co-ordinates the hearing aids so that adjustments made to one device are automatically made on the other device.
- NOISE REDUCTION (BINAURAL TRI STATE NOISE MANAGEMENT) Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.