Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Q4 2015
Technology Level: Advanced
Suitable For: Profound Hearing Loss, Severe Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 13
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Dynamo SP8 is a Super Power hearing aid that features several advanced features and boasts their highest output ever from a BTE13 device (143 dB SPL). The extended output means that the device is better suited to meet the needs of severe-to-profound hearing losses. It includes Speech Rescue (to improve access to high-frequency speech sounds), Spatial Sound (to assist with localisation) and SpeechGuardE (to preserve the natural details of speech). The Dynamo SP8 is best suited to those who have mild difficulties hearing in background noise.
This hearing aid replaces the Older Oticon Sumo DM and the more recent Chili SP7.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE) Calculates and evaluates multiple different processing alternatives, and then selects the alternative that provides the best outcome for the individual.
- PERSONALISATION OPTION (YOUMATICS) BrainHearingTM feature that adjusts the response and sound of the hearing instrument features (noise reduction, directionality, listening support, and compression) to accommodate for the individual’s unique listening preferences.
- DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES (FREEFOCUS) BrainHearingTM feature that automatically switches between three microphone strategies, depending on the level of background noise. Five unique microphone settings are available, and the software will determine the most appropriate for that individual’s needs and type of loss.
- SPEECH ENHANCEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SPEECH GUARD E) Maintains comfort for background sounds while preserving the natural details of the speech waveform and maximising sound quality.
- FEATURE SYNCHRONISATION (BINAURAL SYNCHRONISATION) Automatically aligns the directionality and noise management features.
- FREQUENCY LOWERING (SPEECH RESCUE) Copies sounds from the high-frequency region and moves them into a lower-frequency region. Maintains the original signal. Designed to improve audibility for those with poor high-frequency hearing.
- INTERAURAL DIFFERENCE PRESERVATION (SPATIAL SOUND) Preserves the naturally occurring differences in sound (between the ears) to help individuals to localise sounds and focus their attention.
- PROGRAM TO HEAR SPEECH FROM DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS (BACK DIRECTIONALITY) Allows user to manually focus the hearing instrument behind the wearer for when they want to hear the person speaking from behind them (e.g. passengers in a backseat, or someone pushing you in a wheelchair).
- BINAURAL COORDINATION Co-ordinates the hearing aids so that adjustments made to one device are automatically made on the other device.
- NOISE REDUCTION (BINAURAL TRI-STATE NOISE MANAGEMENT) Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.