Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Q1 2015
Technology Level: Advanced
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 312
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Nera2 Pro ITC tends to be the preferred device for those who want a custom hearing aid but need the extra power than is available from the Nera2 Pro CIC. It includes three of Oticon’s BriainHearingTM technologies (YouMatics, FreeFocus and SpatialSound) as well as Binaural Processing (to improve localisation and hearing in background noise). While there are smaller custom devices available, the smaller size results in a loss of several performance technologies. The Nera2 Pro ITC is suited to those who spend their time in moderate levels of background noise, and for those who want a discrete custom hearing device that makes use of the Nera2 Pro technology. Those with inappropriate canal anatomy, however, may find themselves having to go for a larger Nera2 Pro ITE device.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE) Calculates and evaluates multiple different processing alternatives, and then selects the alternative that provides the best outcome for the individual.
- PERSONALISATION OPTION (YOUMATICS) BrainHearingTM feature that adjusts the response and sound of the hearing instrument features (noise reduction, directionality, listening support, and compression) to accommodate for the individual’s unique listening preferences.
- DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES (FREEFOCUS) BrainHearingTM feature that automatically switches between three microphone strategies, depending on the level of background noise. Five unique microphone settings are available, and the software will determine the most appropriate for that individual’s needs and type of loss.
- INTERAURAL DIFFERENCE PRESERVATION (SPATIAL SOUND) Preserves the naturally occurring differences in sound (between the ears) to help individuals to localise sounds and focus their attention.
- PROGRAM TO HEAR SPEECH FROM DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS (BACK DIRECTIONALITY) Allows user to manually focus the hearing instrument behind the wearer for when they want to hear the person speaking from behind them (e.g. passengers in a backseat, or someone pushing you in a wheelchair).
- SPEECH ENHANCEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SOFT SPEECH BOOSTER) Provides increased gain at high-frequencies to enhance the details of soft speech.
- FEATURE SYNCHRONISATION (BINAURAL SYNCHRONISATION) Automatically aligns the directionality and noise management features.
- BINAURAL COORDINATION Co-ordinates the hearing aids so that adjustments made to one device are automatically made on the other device.
- NOISE REDUCTION (BINAURAL TRI STATE NOISE MANAGEMENT) Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.