Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Q1 2015
Technology Level: Basic
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 312
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Ria2 ITC is the perfect combination between size and power, offering the same power as the Ria2 ITE and Ria2 ITEFS in a smaller device. For those with suitable ear canal geometry, the Ria2 ITC may be a more appealing choice for those who need a lot of power but who also want a small and discrete device. The Ria2 ITC includes two of Oticon’s BrainHearingTM technologies (FreeFocus and YouMatics) and people often report on how much they like the sound quality of the Oticon devices. While it may not perform as well in background noise as other devices, the Ria2 ITC is a good choice for those looking for a small, powerful device, with a natural sound quality.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE) Calculates and evaluates multiple different processing alternatives, and then selects the alternative that provides the best outcome for the individual.
- PERSONALISATION OPTION (YOUMATICS) BrainHearingTM feature that adjusts the response and sound of the hearing instrument features (noise reduction, directionality, listening support, and compression) to accommodate for the individual’s unique listening preferences.
- DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES (FREEFOCUS) BrainHearingTM feature that automatically switches between three microphone strategies, depending on the level of background noise. Five unique microphone settings are available, and the software will determine the most appropriate for that individual’s needs and type of loss.
- BINAURAL COORDINATION Co-ordinates the hearing aids so that adjustments made to one device are automatically made on the other device.
- NOISE REDUCTION (MODULATION BASED NOISE MANAGEMENT) Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.