Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Q1 2015
Technology Level: Basic
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 312
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Ria2 Pro ITC is a great device for those who want a discrete device, but who need the extra power. It has the same fitting range as the Ria2 Pro ITE and Ria2 Pro ITEFS, but the smaller size makes it the more appealing choice for those who suitable ear canal geometry. It includes YouMatics and FreeFocus (two of Oticon’s BrainHearingTM technologies) and the automatic alignment of directional and noise reduction features across the two hearing aids. While it is probably best for those who spend minimal time in background noise, the Ria2 Pro ITC’s natural sound quality, discrete size and power capability make it a good option to consider.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE) Calculates and evaluates multiple different processing alternatives, and then selects the alternative that provides the best outcome for the individual.
- PERSONALISATION OPTION (YOUMATICS) BrainHearingTM feature that adjusts the response and sound of the hearing instrument features (noise reduction, directionality, listening support, and compression) to accommodate for the individual’s unique listening preferences.
- DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES (FREEFOCUS) BrainHearingTM feature that automatically switches between three microphone strategies, depending on the level of background noise. Five unique microphone settings are available, and the software will determine the most appropriate for that individual’s needs and type of loss.
- FEATURE SYNCHRONISATION (BINAURAL SYNCHRONISATION) Automatically aligns the directionality and noise management features.
- BINAURAL COORDINATION Co-ordinates the hearing aids so that adjustments made to one device are automatically made on the other device.
- NOISE REDUCTION (BINAURAL TRI STATE NOISE MANAGEMENT) Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.