Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Q1 2019
Technology Level: Essential
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss, Severe Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 13
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Audeo M30-13t is a popular entry-level hearing aid due to its size and automatic program. This is the smallest model of the Audeo Marvel and uses a larger size 13 battery for longer battery life. Despite lacking in technological features when compared to more advanced hearing aids, the M30-13t performs well in both quiet situations, and in minimal levels of background noise, with the automatic program adapting the hearing aid features based on the amount of noise present alongside the conversation. The Marvel has been designed to reduce the impact of wind noise that plagued the older Belong range. It also has better automatic functioning and brand new microphones, improving soft sound pickup, compared to previous models.
The Phonak Audeo M30 13t is based on the latest Marvel Platform, which brings with it exceptional sound quality as well as the ability to connect to any Bluetooth 4.2 or above audio source. This means you can stream high quality and phone calls from almost any post 2010 mobile phone with minimal distortion and in full stereo (if using two devices). The Marvel acts as a true hands free Bluetooth headset for your phone as it uses the hearing aid microphone to pick up your voice. So your phone can remain in your pocket. You can stream any audio from your phone in high quality to these hearing aids including music, podcasts, videos or any other audio coming from your phone. You can also pair these devices directly to your Bluetooth capable laptop or PC or even connect to Bluetooth capable TV’s. For those who don’t have Bluetooth capable Televisions, you can purchase the optional $270 TV adapter for high quality stereo (with two hearing aids aids) TV enjoyment. As the “t” in the name indicates, the Marvel M30-13t has built in telecoil for connection to public loops and Landline telephones. Now updated with the latest Marvel 2.0 features.
- TRUE BLUETOOTH AUDIO STREAMING: The first fully Bluetooth compatible hearing aid, capable of high quality audio streaming from any Bluetooth 4.2 or higher device including Android, iPhone and other Smartphones. Connect to laptops, Bluetooth capable landline phones or even Bluetooth Televisions.
- REAL TIME VIDEO CONSULTATIONS AND ADJUSTMENTS: Enjoy freedom from regular in clinic visits, with Real Time remote support, using video calling via the myPhonak App. Your clinician can adjust your hearing aids in real time in the environment you are having difficulty in while having a video consultation with you. All you need is your phone and a decent internet connection.
- BETTER HEARING OVER DISTANCE AND IN NOISE: Using RogerDirect (coming as a software upgrade in Sept 2019). Connect directly to Phonak’s range of amazing Roger remote microphones, for significant improvements in hearing in noise or over distance. No longer do you require expensive and fiddly receivers to benefit from this helpful technology.
- WATER RESISTANT: IP 68 rated to be dust and water resistant
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (AUTOSENSE OS 3): Automatically identifies the listening environment and blends feature elements from two (calm situation, and speech in noise) programs to select the best hearing aid settings for that situation. Automatically detects if the streamed signal is Speech or music and adjusts for the best possible sound quality.
- DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES (ULTRAZOOM): Focuses the hearing aid microphones in front of you while reducing noise from the sides and behind.
- DYNAMIC FREQUENCY COMPRESSION (SOUND RECOVER II): Compresses sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged, to an area with better hearing. Designed to improve audibility for those with poor high-frequency hearing.
- BINAURAL COORDINATION (QUICKSYNC): Co-ordinates the hearing aids so that adjustments made to one device are automatically made on the other device.
- TINNITUS RELIEF (TINNITUS BALANCE): Emits a soft noise that is designed to distract attention away from an individual’s tinnitus.
- NOISE REDUCTION (NOISE BLOCK): Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.