Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Q1 2019
Technology Level: Advanced
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss, Severe Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 13
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The M70-13t features improved noise management features (wind block and sound relax), an automatic music program, as well as two optional manual programs to help people hear when speech is coming from behind or beside them (Speech in 360) or in background noise (Speech in Loud Noise). The M70 has redesigned microphone ports, significantly reducing the impact of hair and wind noise over previous generations. The Audeo M70-312t is a good device for those who want a hearing aid that will work well in a variety of listening situations, including in moderate levels of background noise, and who don’t mind manually switching into programs to assist them in the most challenging listening environments. It also has a telecoil built in to allow direct connection to public loops or landline phones. The M70-13T enjoys better battery life compared to the 312 battery version.
The Phonak Audeo M70 13t is based on the latest Marvel Platform, which brings with it exceptional sound quality as well as the ability to connect to any Bluetooth 4.2 (or higher) audio source. This means you can stream high quality and phone calls from almost any post 2010 mobile phone with minimal distortion and in full stereo (if using two devices). The Marvel acts as a true hands free Bluetooth headset for your phone as it uses the hearing aid microphone to pick up your voice. So your phone can remain in your pocket. You can stream any audio from your phone in high quality to these hearing aids including music, podcasts, videos or any other audio coming from your phone. You can also pair these devices directly to your Bluetooth capable laptop or PC or even connect to Bluetooth capable TV’s. For those who don’t have Bluetooth capable Televisions, you can purchase the optional $270 TV adapter for high quality stereo (with two aids) TV enjoyment. It now comes as standard with the latest Marvel 2.0 features.
- TRUE BLUETOOTH AUDIO STREAMING: The first fully Bluetooth compatible hearing aid, capable of high quality audio streaming from any Bluetooth 4.2 or higher device including Android, iPhone and other Smartphones. Connect to laptops, Bluetooth capable landline phones or even Bluetooth Televisions.
- REAL TIME VIDEO CONSULTATIONS AND ADJUSTMENTS: Enjoy freedom from regular in clinic visits, with Real Time remote support, using video calling via the myPhonak App. Your clinician can adjust your hearing aids in real time in the environment you are having difficulty in while having a video consultation with you. All you need is your phone and a decent internet connection.
- BETTER HEARING OVER DISTANCE AND IN NOISE: Using RogerDirect (coming as a software upgrade in Sept 2019). Connect directly to Phonak’s range of amazing Roger remote microphones, for significant improvements in hearing in noise or over distance. No longer do you require expensive and fiddly receivers to benefit from this helpful technology.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (AUTOSENSE OS 3): Automatically identifies the listening environment and blends feature elements from two (calm situation, and speech in noise) programs to select the best hearing aid settings for that situation. Automatically detects if the streamed signal is Speech or music and adjusts for the best possible sound quality.
- DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES (ULTRAZOOM ADVANCED) Focuses the hearing aid microphones in front of you while reducing noise from the sides and behind.
- SPEECH LOCALISATION PROGRAM (SPEECH IN 360) Automatically selects the direction of speech, improving intelligibility without the need for you to face the speaker.
- NARROW DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONE SYSTEM (SPEECH IN LOUD NOISE) A very narrow microphone beam to provide understanding of a single voice in a noisy crowd.
- WIND NOISE MANAGEMENT (WIND BLOCK) Reduces wind noise to improve listening comfort.
- IMPULSE NOISE MANAGEMENT (SOUND RELAX) Suppresses loud, sudden sounds to improve listening comfort.
- BINAURAL PHONE PROGRAM (DUO PHONE) Streams a phone conversation to the non-phone ear to help improve understanding on the phone.
- DYNAMIC FREQUENCY COMPRESSION (SOUND RECOVER II) Compresses sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged, to an area with better hearing. Designed to improve audibility for those with poor high-frequency hearing.
- BINAURAL COORDINATION (QUICKSYNC) Co-ordinates the hearing aids so that adjustments made to one device are automatically made on the other device.
- TINNITUS RELIEF (TINNITUS BALANCE) Emits a soft noise that is designed to distract attention away from an individual’s tinnitus.
- NOISE REDUCTION (NOISE BLOCK) Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.