Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Q1 2015
Technology Level: Advanced
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss, Severe Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 312
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The V70-312 features improved noise management features (wind block and sound relax), an automatic music program, as well as two optional manual programs to help people hear when speech is coming from behind or beside them (Speech in 360) or in background noise (Speech in Loud Noise). While the V70-312 is larger than the V70-10, due to the bigger battery, it also has a longer battery life. The V70-10 is a good device for those who want a device that will work well in a variety of listening situations, including in moderate levels of background noise, and who don’t mind manually switching into programs to assist them in very challenging listening environments.
The Phonak Audeo V70 312 is based on the latest 24 Bit chipset, which results in exceptional Sound Quality, minimal distortion in loud environments and fantastic music fidelity.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (AUTOSENSE OS) Automatically identifies the listening environment and blends feature elements from four (calm situation, speech in noise, comfort in noise, and music) programs to select the best hearing aid settings for that situation.
- DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES (ULTRAZOOM ADVANCED) Focuses the hearing aid microphones in front of you while reducing noise from the sides and behind.
- SPEECH LOCALISATION PROGRAM (SPEECH IN 360) Automatically selects the direction of speech, improving intelligibility without the need for you to face the speaker.
- NARROW DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONE SYSTEM (SPEECH IN LOUD NOISE) A very narrow microphone beam to provide understanding of a single voice in a noisy crowd.
- WIND NOISE MANAGEMENT (WIND BLOCK) Reduces wind noise to improve listening comfort.
- IMPULSE NOISE MANAGEMENT (SOUND RELAX) Suppresses loud, sudden sounds to improve listening comfort.
- BINAURAL PHONE PROGRAM (DUO PHONE) Streams a phone conversation to the non-phone ear to help improve understanding on the phone.
- FREQUENCY COMPRESSION (SOUND RECOVER) Compresses sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged, to an area with better hearing. Designed to improve audibility for those with poor high-frequency hearing.
- BINAURAL COORDINATION (QUICKSYNC) Co-ordinates the hearing aids so that adjustments made to one device are automatically made on the other device.
- TINNITUS RELIEF (TINNITUS BALANCE) Emits a soft noise that is designed to distract attention away from an individual’s tinnitus.
- NOISE REDUCTION (NOISE BLOCK) Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.