Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Q1 2015
Technology Level: Premium
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss, Severe Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 312
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The V90-312T is Phonak’s premium technology packaged in a housing that also contains a telecoil. While the sophisticated features (automatic program, and directional microphone system), noise reduction technology (Echo Block, Wind Block and Sound Relax), and optional manual programs (Speech in Wind, Speech in Car, and Speech in 360) mean the V90-312T performs well in a variety of challenging listening situations, the telecoil can help to improve the wearer’s ability to hear on the phone and in public spaces which feature a loop system. The V90-312T is a good option for those who want to hear more clearly in even the most challenging listening situations, and those who need a bit of extra assistance to hear in those places where they have access to a loop system.
The Phonak Audeo V90 312 T is based on the latest 24 Bit chipset, which results in exceptional Sound Quality, minimal distortion in loud environments and best in class music fidelity.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (AUTOSENSE OS) Automatically identifies the listening environment and blends feature elements from seven (calm situation, speech in noise, comfort in noise, music, speech in loud noise, speech in car, and comfort in echo) programs to select the best hearing aid settings for that situation.
- DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES (ULTRAZOOM PREMIUM) Focuses the hearing aid microphones in front of you while reducing noise from the sides and behind.
- SPEECH IN WIND PROGRAM (SPEECH IN WIND) Enhances conversation in the presence of wind noise.
- CAR PROGRAM (SPEECH IN CAR) Reduces car noise to reduce communication effort.
- REVERBERATION REDUCTION (ECHOBLOCK) Identifies and removes reverberant signals (echoes) to improve listening clarity.
- NARROW DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONE SYSTEM (AUTOMATIC SPEECH IN LOUD NOISE) A very narrow microphone beam to provide understanding of a single voice in a noisy crowd.
- SPEECH LOCALISATION PROGRAM (SPEECH IN 360) Automatically selects the direction of speech, improving intelligibility without the need for you to face the speaker.
- WIND NOISE MANAGEMENT (WIND BLOCK) Reduces wind noise to improve listening comfort.
- IMPULSE NOISE MANAGEMENT (SOUND RELAX) Suppresses loud, sudden sounds to improve listening comfort.
- BINAURAL PHONE PROGRAM (DUO PHONE) Streams a phone conversation to the non-phone ear to help improve understanding on the phone.
- FREQUENCY COMPRESSION (SOUND RECOVER) Compresses sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged, to an area with better hearing. Designed to improve audibility for those with poor high-frequency hearing.
- BINAURAL COORDINATION (QUICKSYNC) Co-ordinates the hearing aids so that adjustments made to one device are automatically made on the other device.
- TINNITUS RELIEF (TINNITUS BALANCE) Emits a soft noise that is designed to distract attention away from an individual’s tinnitus.
- NOISE REDUCTION (NOISE BLOCK) Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.