Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Q1 2015
Technology Level: Advanced
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss, Severe Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 312
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The V70-M features improved noise management features for listening comfort in wind and for sudden loud sounds. It also has two manual programs to help people hear when speech is coming from a direction other than the front (Speech in 360) and in very noisy environments (Speech in Loud Noise). The V70-M houses a telecoil and offers more durability than most of the Audeo V70 devices, which may be a reason why people choose the V70-M over the Audeo V70-312. Those who choose the V70-312 should find it suitable for listening in most everyday environments, including in moderate levels of background noise.
The Phonak Bolero V70 M hearing aid is based on the latest 24 Bit chipset, which results in exceptional Sound Quality, minimal distortion in loud environments and best in class music fidelity.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (AUTOSENSE OS) Automatically identifies the listening environment and blends feature elements from four (calm situation, speech in noise, comfort in noise, and music) programs to select the best hearing aid settings for that situation.
- DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES (ULTRAZOOM ADVANCED) Focuses the hearing aid microphones in front of you while reducing noise from the sides and behind.
- SPEECH LOCALISATION PROGRAM (SPEECH IN 360) Automatically selects the direction of speech, improving intelligibility without the need for you to face the speaker.
- NARROW DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONE SYSTEM (SPEECH IN LOUD NOISE) A very narrow microphone beam to provide understanding of a single voice in a noisy crowd.
- WIND NOISE MANAGEMENT (WIND BLOCK) Reduces wind noise to improve listening comfort.
- IMPULSE NOISE MANAGEMENT (SOUND RELAX) Suppresses loud, sudden sounds to improve listening comfort.
- BINAURAL PHONE PROGRAM (DUO PHONE) Streams a phone conversation to the non-phone ear to help improve understanding on the phone.
- FREQUENCY COMPRESSION (SOUND RECOVER) Compresses sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged, to an area with better hearing. Designed to improve audibility for those with poor high-frequency hearing.
- BINAURAL COORDINATION (QUICKSYNC) Co-ordinates the hearing aids so that adjustments made to one device are automatically made on the other device.
- TINNITUS RELIEF (TINNITUS BALANCE) Emits a soft noise that is designed to distract attention away from an individual’s tinnitus.
- NOISE REDUCTION (NOISE BLOCK) Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.