Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Q1 2015
Technology Level: Advanced
Suitable For: Moderate Hearing Loss, Severe Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 13
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The V70-P is designed for those with mild-to-severe degrees of hearing loss. It features improved noise management (wind block and sound relax), an automatic music program, as well as two optional manual programs to help people hear in background noise (Speech in Loud Noise) and when a speaker is not in front of them (Speech in 360). The larger size and separated controls make this a good device to consider if dexterity, and management, is a concern. The V70-P is a good choice for someone who spends time in a variety of listening environments, and for whom music listening is important. It is also a good option for those who are worried about their ability to manage smaller hearing devices.
The Phonak Bolero V70 P hearing aid is based on the latest 24 Bit chipset, which results in exceptional Sound Quality, minimal distortion in loud environments and best in class music fidelity.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (AUTOSENSE OS) Automatically identifies the listening environment and blends feature elements from four (calm situation, speech in noise, comfort in noise, and music) programs to select the best hearing aid settings for that situation.
- DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES (ULTRAZOOM ADVANCED) Focuses the hearing aid microphones in front of you while reducing noise from the sides and behind.
- SPEECH LOCALISATION PROGRAM (SPEECH IN 360) Automatically selects the direction of speech, improving intelligibility without the need for you to face the speaker.
- NARROW DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONE SYSTEM (SPEECH IN LOUD NOISE) A very narrow microphone beam to provide understanding of a single voice in a noisy crowd.
- WIND NOISE MANAGEMENT (WIND BLOCK) Reduces wind noise to improve listening comfort.
- IMPULSE NOISE MANAGEMENT (SOUND RELAX) Suppresses loud, sudden sounds to improve listening comfort.
- BINAURAL PHONE PROGRAM (DUO PHONE) Streams a phone conversation to the non-phone ear to help improve understanding on the phone.
- FREQUENCY COMPRESSION (SOUND RECOVER) Compresses sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged, to an area with better hearing. Designed to improve audibility for those with poor high-frequency hearing.
- BINAURAL COORDINATION (QUICKSYNC) Co-ordinates the hearing aids so that adjustments made to one device are automatically made on the other device.
- TINNITUS RELIEF (TINNITUS BALANCE) Emits a soft noise that is designed to distract attention away from an individual’s tinnitus.
- NOISE REDUCTION (NOISE BLOCK) Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.