Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Sept 2017
Technology Level: Basic
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss, Severe Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 13
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Virto B50-13 Half Shell is a mid-size custom device suited to those who want a device that is more discrete than the Full-Shell, but still have some concerns regarding their ability to manage a smaller device. It has an improved noise reduction, directionality and automatic program. The B50 Half-Shell includes technology to stream phone calls to both ears (DuoPhone), making it easier to follow conversation on the phone. It is suitable for mild-to-moderate difficulties hearing in background noise. Those who are concerned about the size would be better going for the B50-MC, which offers the same features in a smaller shell.
The Phonak Virto V50 13 HS is based on the latest 24 Bit chipset, which results in exceptional Sound Quality, minimal distortion in loud environments and best in class music fidelity.
This hearing aid is computer built using Biometric Calibration to your hear shape gives it improved performance in noise.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (AUTOSENSE OS): Automatically identifies the listening environment and blends feature elements from two (calm situation, and speech in noise) programs to select the best hearing aid settings for that situation.
- DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES (ULTRAZOOM STANDARD) Focuses the hearing aid microphones in front of you while reducing noise from the sides and behind.
- BINAURAL PHONE PROGRAM (DUO PHONE) Streams a phone conversation to the non-phone ear to help improve understanding on the phone.
- FREQUENCY COMPRESSION (SOUND RECOVER): Compresses sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged, to an area with better hearing. Designed to improve audibility for those with poor high-frequency hearing.
- BINAURAL COORDINATION (QUICKSYNC): Co-ordinates the hearing aids so that adjustments made to one device are automatically made on the other device.
- TINNITUS RELIEF (TINNITUS BALANCE): Emits a soft noise that is designed to distract attention away from an individual’s tinnitus.
- NOISE REDUCTION (NOISE BLOCK): Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.
- Biometric Calibration: The hearing aid is computer designed to match your exact ear shape to give you improved performance in noise