Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Sept 2017
Technology Level: Advanced
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 10
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The nano (IIC) is the smallest custom device in the Virto B70 technology range. It includes an automatic program (AutoSenseOS), and technology to improve listening comfort (advanced noise reduction, Wind Block, and Sound Relax). In order to create their smallest device, Phonak has removed wireless capability, directionality and the features associated with these technologies (DuoPhone, Speech in Loud Noise program, Speech in 360 program). As a result, the device does not perform as well in challenging listening environments as other devices in the B70 range. The B70-nano IIC is a suitable option for those who have no difficulties hearing in noise, and are happy to sacrifice performance for size.
The Virto B70-nano hearing aid is based on the latest 24Bit chipset, which results in exceptional Sound Quality, minimal distortion in loud environments and best in class music fidelity.
This hearing aid is computer built using Biometric Calibration to your hear shape gives it improved performance in noise.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (AUTOSENSE OS): Automatically identifies the listening environment and blends feature elements from two (calm situation, and speech in noise) programs to select the best hearing aid settings for that situation.
- FREQUENCY COMPRESSION (SOUND RECOVER): Compresses sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged, to an area with better hearing. Designed to improve audibility for those with poor high-frequency hearing.
- TINNITUS RELIEF (TINNITUS BALANCE): Emits a soft noise that is designed to distract attention away from an individual’s tinnitus.
- NOISE REDUCTION (NOISE BLOCK): Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.
- Biometric Calibration: The hearing aid is computer designed to match your exact ear shape to give you improved performance in noise