Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Sept 2017
Technology Level: Premium
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 10
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Virto B90-10 O CIC is a discrete custom device that offers wireless connectivity and Echo Block, but removes the directional microphone system. By removing the directional microphones, several features from the B90-series are also unavailable (including Speech in 360, Speech in Wind, and Speech in Loud noise programs). The duoPhone feature is also unavailable on this device. The removal of these features means that users of this device will likely still find hearing in background noise a challenge. The B90-10 O CIC is a good option for those who want a discrete device, have no difficulties hearing in background noise, and want to be able to connect to Phonak’s range of wireless accessories. There is a smaller non-wireless model called the B90-10 NW O CIC, where size is more important than wireless capability.
The Virto B90-1o O CIC is based on the latest 24Bit chipset, which results in exceptional Sound Quality, minimal distortion in loud environments and best in class music fidelity.
This hearing aid is computer built using Biometric Calibration to your hear shape gives it improved performance in noise.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (AUTOSENSE OS): Automatically identifies the listening environment and blends feature elements from two (calm situation, and speech in noise) programs to select the best hearing aid settings for that situation.
- REVERBERATION REDUCTION (ECHOBLOCK) Identifies and removes reverberant signals (echoes) to improve listening clarity.
- FREQUENCY COMPRESSION (SOUND RECOVER): Compresses sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged, to an area with better hearing. Designed to improve audibility for those with poor high-frequency hearing.
- BINAURAL COORDINATION (QUICKSYNC): Co-ordinates the hearing aids so that adjustments made to one device are automatically made on the other device.
- TINNITUS RELIEF (TINNITUS BALANCE): Emits a soft noise that is designed to distract attention away from an individual’s tinnitus.
- NOISE REDUCTION (NOISE BLOCK): Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.
- Biometric Calibration: The hearing aid is computer designed to match your exact ear shape to give you improved performance in noise