Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Sept 2017
Technology Level: Premium
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss, Severe Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 13
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The B90-13 Half-Shell is Phonak’s mid-size custom device in their B90 range. It offers a compromise between size and ease-of-use for those with dexterity/visual concerns but wanting a discrete device. It features AutoSenseOS (including a Speech in Loud Noise, and Speech in Car destination), as well as advanced directionality and noise reduction. The B90-Half-Shell also includes additional (manual) programs to assist with hearing outdoors in wind, and hearing in the car. It also includes technology to improve listening in reverberant environments (Echo Block). The B90-13 Half Shell is suitable for those who have severe difficulties hearing in background noise, however those wanting a discrete device tend to prefer the MC style which offers the same technology inside a much smaller casing.
The Virto B90-13 HS is based on the latest 24Bit chipset, which results in exceptional Sound Quality, minimal distortion in loud environments and best in class music fidelity.
This hearing aid is computer built using Biometric Calibration to your hear shape gives it improved performance in noise.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (AUTOSENSE OS): Automatically identifies the listening environment and blends feature elements from two (calm situation, and speech in noise) programs to select the best hearing aid settings for that situation.
- DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES (ULTRAZOOM PREMIUM) Focuses the hearing aid microphones in front of you while reducing noise from the sides and behind.
- SPEECH IN THE WIND PROGRAM (SPEECH IN WIND) Enhances conversation in the presence of wind noise.
- CAR PROGRAM (SPEECH IN CAR) Reduces car noise to reduce communication effort.
- REVERBERATION REDUCTION (ECHOBLOCK) Identifies and removes reverberant signals (echoes) to improve listening clarity
- SPEECH LOCALISATION PROGRAM (SPEECH IN 360) Automatically selects the direction of speech, improving intelligibility without the need for you to face the speaker.
- NARROW DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONE SYSTEM (SPEECH IN LOUD NOISE) A very narrow microphone beam to provide understanding of a single voice in a noisy crowd.
- WIND NOISE MANAGEMENT (WIND BLOCK) Reduces wind noise to improve listening comfort.
- IMPULSE NOISE MANAGEMENT (SOUND RELAX) Suppresses loud, sudden sounds to improve listening comfort.
- BINAURAL PHONE PROGRAM (DUO PHONE) Streams a phone conversation to the non-phone ear to help improve understanding on the phone.
- FREQUENCY COMPRESSION (SOUND RECOVER): Compresses sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged, to an area with better hearing. Designed to improve audibility for those with poor high-frequency hearing.
- BINAURAL COORDINATION (QUICKSYNC): Co-ordinates the hearing aids so that adjustments made to one device are automatically made on the other device.
- TINNITUS RELIEF (TINNITUS BALANCE): Emits a soft noise that is designed to distract attention away from an individual’s tinnitus.
- NOISE REDUCTION (NOISE BLOCK): Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.
- Biometric Calibration: The hearing aid is computer designed to match your exact ear shape to give you improved performance in noise