Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Feb 2016
Technology Level: Basic
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 10
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Virto V50-10 O (Omni-directional) CIC is a discrete custom device that offers wireless connectivity (where size allows – the NW O is a smaller non wireless version). It features an automatic program (AutoSenseOS) that adapts between three listening environments, as well as improved noise reduction compared to the V30 series. The device lacks a directional microphone system, and DuoPhone features in order to fit all the components into a small device which means that those who purchase this device may still struggle in background noise and with phone conversations than if they purchased a device that included these features. The Virto V50-10 CIC is best suited to those who have no difficulties in background noise, want a discrete device, and want to connect to wireless accessories.
The Phonak Virto V50 1o CIC is based on the latest 24Bit chipset, which results in exceptional Sound Quality, minimal distortion in loud environments and best in class music fidelity.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (AUTOSENSE OS): Automatically identifies the listening environment and blends feature elements from two (calm situation, and speech in noise) programs to select the best hearing aid settings for that situation.
- FREQUENCY COMPRESSION (SOUND RECOVER): Compresses sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged, to an area with better hearing. Designed to improve audibility for those with poor high-frequency hearing.
- BINAURAL COORDINATION (QUICKSYNC): Co-ordinates the hearing aids so that adjustments made to one device are automatically made on the other device.
- TINNITUS RELIEF (TINNITUS BALANCE): Emits a soft noise that is designed to distract attention away from an individual’s tinnitus.
- NOISE REDUCTION (NOISE BLOCK): Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.