Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Feb 2016
Technology Level: Advanced
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss, Severe Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 13
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Virto V70-13 Full-Shell’s larger size makes it easier to manage for people with dexterity or visual impairments, however the large size means it is less visually appealing than smaller custom models in the V70 range. It has an improved automatic program, as well as technology to reduce wind noise and sudden loud sounds in the environment. The V70 has optional programs for detecting speech regardless of the direction (Speech in 360) and helping people to follow conversation in very noisy environments (Speech in Loud Noise). The Virto V70-13 Full Shell is a good option for those who have moderate difficulties hearing in the presence of background noise.
The Phonak Virto V70 13 FS is based on the latest 24 Bit chipset, which results in exceptional Sound Quality, minimal distortion in loud environments and best in class music fidelity.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (AUTOSENSE OS): Automatically identifies the listening environment and blends feature elements from two (calm situation, and speech in noise) programs to select the best hearing aid settings for that situation.
- DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES (ULTRAZOOM ADVANCED) Focuses the hearing aid microphones in front of you while reducing noise from the sides and behind.
- SPEECH LOCALISATION PROGRAM (SPEECH IN 360) Automatically selects the direction of speech, improving intelligibility without the need for you to face the speaker.
- NARROW DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONE SYSTEM (SPEECH IN LOUD NOISE) A very narrow microphone beam to provide understanding of a single voice in a noisy crowd.
- WIND NOISE MANAGEMENT (WIND BLOCK) Reduces wind noise to improve listening comfort.
- IMPULSE NOISE MANAGEMENT (SOUND RELAX) Suppresses loud, sudden sounds to improve listening comfort.
- BINAURAL PHONE PROGRAM (DUO PHONE) Streams a phone conversation to the non-phone ear to help improve understanding on the phone.
- FREQUENCY COMPRESSION (SOUND RECOVER): Compresses sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged, to an area with better hearing. Designed to improve audibility for those with poor high-frequency hearing.
- BINAURAL COORDINATION (QUICKSYNC): Co-ordinates the hearing aids so that adjustments made to one device are automatically made on the other device.
- TINNITUS RELIEF (TINNITUS BALANCE): Emits a soft noise that is designed to distract attention away from an individual’s tinnitus.
- NOISE REDUCTION (NOISE BLOCK): Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.