Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Feb 2016
Technology Level: Premium
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 312
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The V90 312 ITC ITC is a discrete custom device available in the Virto V90 range. Compared to the V70, it offers improved automaticity (including for Speech in Loud Noise, and Speech in Car), noise management, and directionality. It also includes technology to help improve hearing in reverberant environments, and optional program designed to help tackle the challenges of hearing speech in wind noise. The MC model tends to be a more popular choice with wearers because it offers the same technologies inside a smaller device. The V90-312 ITC is suitable for those who have severe difficulties hearing in background noise.
The Virto V90-312 aid is based on the latest 24Bit chipset, which results in exceptional Sound Quality, minimal distortion in loud environments and best in class music fidelity.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (AUTOSENSE OS): Automatically identifies the listening environment and blends feature elements from two (calm situation, and speech in noise) programs to select the best hearing aid settings for that situation.
- DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES (ULTRAZOOM PREMIUM) Focuses the hearing aid microphones in front of you while reducing noise from the sides and behind.
- SPEECH IN THE WIND PROGRAM (SPEECH IN WIND) Enhances conversation in the presence of wind noise.
- CAR PROGRAM (SPEECH IN CAR) Reduces car noise to reduce communication effort.
- REVERBERATION REDUCTION (ECHOBLOCK) Identifies and removes reverberant signals (echoes) to improve listening clarity
- SPEECH LOCALISATION PROGRAM (SPEECH IN 360) Automatically selects the direction of speech, improving intelligibility without the need for you to face the speaker.
- NARROW DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONE SYSTEM (AUTOMATIC SPEECH IN LOUD NOISE) A very narrow microphone beam to provide understanding of a single voice in a noisy crowd.
- WIND NOISE MANAGEMENT (WIND BLOCK) Reduces wind noise to improve listening comfort.
- IMPULSE NOISE MANAGEMENT (SOUND RELAX) Suppresses loud, sudden sounds to improve listening comfort.
- BINAURAL PHONE PROGRAM (DUO PHONE) Streams a phone conversation to the non-phone ear to help improve understanding on the phone.
- FREQUENCY COMPRESSION (SOUND RECOVER): Compresses sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged, to an area with better hearing. Designed to improve audibility for those with poor high-frequency hearing.
- BINAURAL COORDINATION (QUICKSYNC): Co-ordinates the hearing aids so that adjustments made to one device are automatically made on the other device.
- TINNITUS RELIEF (TINNITUS BALANCE): Emits a soft noise that is designed to distract attention away from an individual’s tinnitus.
- NOISE REDUCTION (NOISE BLOCK): Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.