Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Q1 2015
Technology Level: Basic
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 10
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Ace 3 Binax is the smallest entry-level receiver-in-the-canal hearing device from Siemens. Although it delivers clear and pure sound quality there is no binaural sound processing to further enhance listening in background noise. Because of the lack of the wireless functions the button is not synced and it is not compatible with the Easytek Bluetooth streaming device. It is however compatible with the Touch control app for volume control and program switching. These hearing aids are suitable for people who needs little assistance for listening in back ground noise and for those for whom aesthetics are very important.
- AUTOMATIC DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES (ADAPTIVE HIGH RESOLUTION DIRECTIONAL MICS) Automatically switches to a directional microphone strategy in background noise. Narrow directionality automatically focuses on the speaker immediately in front of the wearer.
- AUTOMATIC FEATURES Automatically adjusts the noise reduction and speech enhancement features of the hearing aids to improve speech understanding and listening comfort.
- TINNITUS SOUND GENERATOR (TINNITUS NOISER) Optional noise that is designed to distract attention away from an individual’s tinnitus. In addition to the proven static therapy signals, wearers can also choose from four nature-inspired ocean wave therapy signals: Boulder beach (1), rocky beach (2), sandy beach (3), and pebble beach (4). These undulating therapy signals provide a positive, soothing, and stress-relieving listening experience ideal for individuals who prefer a more natural therapy signal to the artificial static ones. The wearer can control tinnitus noiser volume with the on-board controls or TouchControl app.
- NOISE REDUCTION (NOISE REDUCTION) Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.
- IMPULSE NOISE REDUCTION (SOUND SMOOTHING) Improves listening comfort by suppressing sudden loud sounds.
- WIND NOISE REDUCTION (E-WINDSCREEN) Reduces wind noise to improve listening comfort.
- FREQUENCY COMPRESSION (FREQUENCY COMPRESSION) Improves audibility by compressing sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged to an area with better hearing.