Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Q1 2015
Technology Level: Advanced
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss, Severe Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 312
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Pure 5 Binax is the mid-level receiver-in-the-canal hearing device from Siemens. It delivers clear, rich sound quality and ease of listening in moderately difficult listening situations by using binaural processing to achieve this. The settings are highly flexible with fully automatic programs and up to six manual programs. Users can control the volume, programs, directionality, and tinnitus noiser with either the hearing aid buttons or different remote control options. Bluetooth compatibility with mobile phones, TV transmitter, and remote microphone is accessed with the EasyTek that needs to be worn around the neck. The hearing aids are dust and water resistant and easy to maintain. These hearing aids are suitable for people who needs a moderate amount of assistance for listening in back ground noise and who would like the control and connectivity offered.
- AUTOMATIC DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES (ADAPTIVE HIGH RESOLUTION DIRECTIONAL MICS) Automatically switches to a directional microphone strategy in background noise. Narrow directionality automatically focuses on the speaker immediately in front of the wearer. It is able to narrow the beam of the directional microphone and to help wearers understand speech in noisy places like restaurants.
- AUTOMATIC FEATURES Automatically adjusts the noise reduction and speech enhancement features of the hearing aids to improve speech understanding and listening comfort. SpeechFocus™ automatically focuses on the main speech source, regardless of where it comes from – be it from the front, back or even sides. SpeechFocus is automatically activated as soon as a car situation is detected.
- TINNITUS SOUND GENERATOR (TINNITUS NOISER) Optional noise that is designed to distract attention away from an individual’s tinnitus. In addition to the proven static therapy signals, wearers can also choose from four nature-inspired ocean wave therapy signals: Boulder beach (1), rocky beach (2), sandy beach (3), and pebble beach (4). These undulating therapy signals provide a positive, soothing, and stress-relieving listening experience ideal for individuals who prefer a more natural therapy signal to the artificial static ones. The wearer can control tinnitus noiser volume with the on-board controls or TouchControl app.
- NOISE REDUCTION (NOISE REDUCTION) Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.
- IMPULSE NOISE REDUCTION (SOUND SMOOTHING) Improves listening comfort by suppressing sudden loud sounds.
- WIND NOISE REDUCTION (E-WINDSCREEN) Reduces wind noise to improve listening comfort.
- FREQUENCY COMPRESSION (FREQUENCY COMPRESSION) Improves audibility by compressing sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged to an area with better hearing.
- SPEECH ENHANCEMENT (DIRECTIONAL SPEECH ENHANCEMENT) Boosts the frequencies associated with speech to improve understanding.
- SPATIAL CONFIGURATOR Manual control over the span and direction of the directional beam, improving, focusing on speech in specifically difficult listening situations.