Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Q1 2015
Technology Level: Premium
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss, Severe Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 312
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Pure 7 Primax is the premium receiver-in-the-canal hearing device from Signia. It delivers clear, rich sound quality and ease of listening in very difficult listening situations. The automatic adaptations for speech in noise, car, outdoors and music ensures clarity of speech without the user needing to make any adjustments. For those who like control, up to 6 manual programs can be customised (including tinnitus sound treatment programs) and accessed with the on board controls, Touch control app for smart phones, Easytek, Easytek app and remote controls. If you want to stay connected to your Bluetooth devices the Easytek interface is paired with the hearing aids and your mobile phone, TV, or other Bluetooth devices. The hearing aids are dust and water resistant and easy to maintain. This is a good solution for people with very socially active life styles who wants optimal sound quality, automaticity, connectivity, and control.
- AUTOMATIC DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES (ADAPTIVE HIGH RESOLUTION DIRECTIONAL MICS) Automatically switches to a directional microphone strategy in background noise. Narrow directionality automatically focuses on the speaker immediately in front of the wearer. It is able to narrow the beam of the directional microphone and to help wearers understand speech in noisy places like restaurants.
- AUTOMATIC FEATURES Automatically adjusts the noise reduction and speech enhancement features of the hearing aids to improve speech understanding and listening comfort. SpeechFocus™ automatically focuses on the main speech source, regardless of where it comes from – be it from the front, back or even sides. SpeechFocus is automatically activated as soon as a car situation is detected.
- TINNITUS SOUND GENERATOR (TINNITUS NOISER) Optional noise that is designed to distract attention away from an individual’s tinnitus. In addition to the proven static therapy signals, wearers can also choose from four nature-inspired ocean wave therapy signals: Boulder beach (1), rocky beach (2), sandy beach (3), and pebble beach (4). These undulating therapy signals provide a positive, soothing, and stress-relieving listening experience ideal for individuals who prefer a more natural therapy signal to the artificial static ones. The wearer can control tinnitus noiser volume with the on-board controls or TouchControl app.
- NOISE REDUCTION (NOISE REDUCTION) Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.
- IMPULSE NOISE REDUCTION (SOUND SMOOTHING) Improves listening comfort by suppressing sudden loud sounds.
- WIND NOISE REDUCTION (E-WINDSCREEN) Reduces wind noise to improve listening comfort. BinaxSound continually monitors both hearing aids and when wind is detected, it strategically uses eWindScreen™ binaural to transmit audio signals from the side with the better sound quality to the other ear. Spatial awareness and a high level of sound comfort is maintained
- FREQUENCY COMPRESSION (FREQUENCY COMPRESSION) Improves audibility by compressing sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged to an area with better hearing.
- SPEECH ENHANCEMENT (DIRECTIONAL SPEECH ENHANCEMENT) Boosts the frequencies associated with speech to improve understanding.
- SPATIAL CONFIGURATOR Manual control over the span and direction of the directional beam, improving, focusing on speech in specifically difficult listening situations.
- PREMIUM SPEECH MASTER Premium Control System that isolates the target speaker from unwanted background noise & Speech.
- PREMIUM HD MUSIC Three dedicated premium music programs for and outstanding music listening experience
- ECHOSHIELD Improves listening ease by reducing echo in reverberant situations (e.g. artriums, hallways)
- TWINPHONE Allows you to automatically hear your phone conversations in both ears
- CROS/BICROS The new wireless CROS/BICROS system can allow you to hear speech from your”dead” ear’s side, by delivering it to your better ear.