Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Q1 2015
Technology Level: Premium
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 10
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Celebrate 100 IIC is really aimed at those who want the smallest device that Sonic has available, don’t mind paying the extra money for it, and don’t mind if it doesn’t have a lot of technology inside of it. There is no way to adjust the hearing aids, meaning that the airplane environment, and Speech Priority Volume Control are virtually redundant. There are no wireless features, directional microphones, wind noise reduction, or automatic phone features, meaning that there are alternative devices from other manufacturers in the IIC style that may offer more value in terms of technology.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (ENVIRONMENT CLASSIFICATION) Categorises the listening environment into one of five settings (Speech in Noise, Speech in Quiet, Noise, Quiet, and Wind). The aids then adjust the features and amplification settings to provide the best configuration for that listening situation.
- DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES (HYBRID ADAPTIVE DIRECTIONALITY) A combination of omni-directionality (in the low-frequencies) and adaptive-directionality (in the high-frequencies), designed to maintain speech intelligibility while reducing background noise.
- AIRPLANE PROGRAM (AIRPLANE ENVIRONMENT) Specialised program to deliver more noise reduction to better address the challenges of noisy environments.
- SIGNAL PROCESSING STRATEGY (SPEECH VARIABLE PROCESSING) Fast-acting technology that analyses, and amplifies, the incoming signal at thousands of times per second. Designed to help distinguish the contrast between speech frequencies, to keep sounds natural, and to keep speech clear.
- INTELLIGENT VOLUME CONTROL (SPEECH PRIORITY VOLUME CONTROL) Places an emphasis on speech frequencies individuals want to hear when making volume changes.
- REVERBERANT NOISE REDUCTION (REVERB REDUCTION) Identifies and removes reverberant signals (echoes) to improve listening clarity. Only available if Impulse Noise Reduction is not activated.
- IMPULSE NOISE REDUCTION Improves listening comfort by suppressing sudden loud sounds. Only activated if Reverb Reduction is not activated.
- WIND REDUCTION (WIND NOISE REDUCTION) Reduces wind noise to improve listening comfort.
- SOFT NOISE REDUCTION Reduces quiet, but distracting, noises in the environment (e.g. refrigerators and fans).
- NOISE REDUCTION (SPEECH PRIORITY NOISE REDUCTION) Separates speech from surrounding noise, before reducing those sounds deemed uncharacteristic of speech.
- FREQUENCY LOWERING (FREQUENCY TRANSFER) Improves audibility by copying high-frequency sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged and moving them to an area with better hearing. Maintains the bandwidth of the original signal.