Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Q1 2015
Technology Level: Premium
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 312
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Celebrate100 miniRITE includes an Airplane Environment (for challenging background noise situations), Reverb Reduction (to reduce echoing sounds), and Speech Priority Volume Control (to place emphasis on speech when making volume changes). However, in order to access the Speech Priority Volume Control, users must have an accessory as the push button does not allow the individual to adjust the volume, and the Reverb Reduction can only be used if the Impulse Noise Reduction is turned off. In view of this, some people would prefer to stick to the Celebrate80 miniRITE which contains most of the same features as the Celebrate100 at a much lower cost. The Celebrate100 miniRITE would be a good option for those who spend time in airplanes and rooms with a lot of echo.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (ENVIRONMENT CLASSIFICATION) Categorises the listening environment into one of five settings (Speech in Noise, Speech in Quiet, Noise, Quiet, and Wind). The aids then adjust the features and amplification settings to provide the best configuration for that listening situation.
- DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES (HYBRID ADAPTIVE DIRECTIONALITY) A combination of omni-directionality (in the low-frequencies) and adaptive-directionality (in the high-frequencies), designed to maintain speech intelligibility while reducing background noise.
- AIRPLANE PROGRAM (AIRPLANE ENVIRONMENT) Specialised program to deliver more noise reduction to better address the challenges of noisy environments.
- SIGNAL PROCESSING STRATEGY (SPEECH VARIABLE PROCESSING) Fast-acting technology that analyses, and amplifies, the incoming signal at thousands of times per second. Designed to help distinguish the contrast between speech frequencies, to keep sounds natural, and to keep speech clear.
- INTELLIGENT VOLUME CONTROL (SPEECH PRIORITY VOLUME CONTROL) Places an emphasis on speech frequencies individuals want to hear when making volume changes.
- REVERBERANT NOISE REDUCTION (REVERB REDUCTION) Identifies and removes reverberant signals (echoes) to improve listening clarity. Only available if Impulse Noise Reduction is not activated.
- IMPULSE NOISE REDUCTION Improves listening comfort by suppressing sudden loud sounds. Only activated if Reverb Reduction is not activated.
- WIND REDUCTION (WIND NOISE REDUCTION) Reduces wind noise to improve listening comfort.
- SOFT NOISE REDUCTION Reduces quiet, but distracting, noises in the environment (e.g. refrigerators and fans).
- NOISE REDUCTION (SPEECH PRIORITY NOISE REDUCTION) Separates speech from surrounding noise, before reducing those sounds deemed uncharacteristic of speech.
- FREQUENCY LOWERING (FREQUENCY TRANSFER) Improves audibility by copying high-frequency sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged and moving them to an area with better hearing. Maintains the bandwidth of the original signal.
- BINAURAL COORDINATION Co-ordinates the hearing aids so that adjustments made to one device are automatically made on the other device.
- FEATURE SYNCHRONISATION (BINAURAL COORDINATION) Automatically aligns the environment classification.
- PHONE PROGRAM (NON-TELEPHONE EAR CONTROL) Phone program automatically reduces the gain on the side on the non-telephone ear.