Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Q1 2015
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 10
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Celebrate 80 CIC includes the Environment Classifier, Speech Variable Processing strategy, and several noise reduction features. However, in order to build this small device, several features (including the directional microphone system, wind noise reduction and automatic telephone technologies) had to be removed. This means that it does not perform as well as other devices in the Celebrate 80 range. Despite this, it is a good device for those who want a discrete device, and do not have a need for hearing in background noise.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (ENVIRONMENT CLASSIFICATION) Categorises the listening environment into one of five settings (Speech in Noise, Speech in Quiet, Noise, Quiet, and Wind). The aids then adjust the features and amplification settings to provide the best configuration for that listening situation.
- SIGNAL PROCESSING STRATEGY (SPEECH VARIABLE PROCESSING) Fast-acting technology that analyses, and amplifies, the incoming signal at thousands of times per second. Designed to help distinguish the contrast between speech frequencies, to keep sounds natural, and to keep speech clear.
- AIRPLANE PROGRAM (AIRPLANE ENVIRONMENT) Specialised program to deliver more noise reduction to better address the challenges of noisy environments.
- INTELLIGENT VOLUME CONTROL (SPEECH PRIORITY VOLUME CONTROL) Places an emphasis on speech frequencies individuals want to hear when making volume changes.
- REVERBERANT NOISE REDUCTION (REVERB REDUCTION) Identifies and removes reverberant signals (echoes) to improve listening clarity. Only available if Impulse Noise Reduction is not activated.
- IMPULSE NOISE REDUCTION Improves listening comfort by suppressing sudden loud sounds. Only activated if Reverb Reduction is not activated.
- SOFT NOISE REDUCTION Reduces quiet, but distracting, noises in the environment (e.g. refrigerators and fans).
- NOISE REDUCTION (SPEECH PRIORITY NOISE REDUCTION) Separates speech from surrounding noise, before reducing those sounds deemed uncharacteristic of speech.
- FREQUENCY LOWERING (FREQUENCY TRANSFER) Improves audibility by copying high-frequency sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged and moving them to an area with better hearing. Maintains the bandwidth of the original signal.
- BINAURAL COORDINATION Co-ordinates the hearing aids so that adjustments made to one device are automatically made on the other device.
- FEATURE SYNCHRONISATION (BINAURAL COORDINATION) Automatically aligns the environment classification.