Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Model: Z Series
Release Date: Q1 2015
Technology Level: Premium
Battery Type: 312
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Z-i110 RIC312 features receiver-in-the-canal technology, which can help to provide a smoother frequency response compared to the traditional behind-the-ear devices. It includes Starkey’s most aggressive VoiceIQ2 (noise reduction) capabilities and most sophisticated Acoustic Scene Analyser (automatic program). The Z-i110 has controls for adjusting volume and/or program settings, a telecoil, and is compatible with the SurfLink accessories. The Z-i110 RIC312 is a suitable device for hearing in moderately-severe levels of background noise.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (ACOUSTIC SCENE ANALYSER) Categorises the listening environment into one of six settings (Quiet, Noise, Wind, Speech, Machine Noise, or Speech in Noise). The aids then adjust the features and amplification settings to provide the best configuration for that listening situation.
- DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES (BINAURAL SPATIAL MAPPING) Compares the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) between the ears, and selects the side with the better SNR to determine directional focus. Designed to improve communication in background noise.
- WIND REDUCTION (BINAURAL SPATIAL MAPPING-WIND) Synchronises hearing aid changes when they detect wind noise (with no speech). Reduces wind noise to improve listening comfort.
- MACHINE NOISE REDUCTION (BINAURAL SPATIAL MAPPING-MACHINE NOISE) Synchronises hearing aid changes when they detect machine noise (with no speech). Provides symmetrical noise reduction to improve listening comfort.
- SPEECH LOCALISATION FEATURE (SPEECH ID) Helps the wearer to detect speech, even when it comes from behind.
- NOISE REDUCTION (VOICE IQ2) Seeks to preserve speech while constantly applying up to 20dB of noise reduction in each channel.
- AGGRESSIVE NOISE REDUCTION (IQ BOOST) Enhanced noise management setting to apply the maximum amount of noise reduction. Only accessible via the SurfLink Mobile or the SurfLink Remote Control.
- FREQUENCY LOWERING (SPECTRAL IQ) Improves audibility by copying high-frequency sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged and moving them to an area with better hearing.
- T2 FUNCTIONALITY Allows the wearer to adjust the hearing aid through the use of any touch-tone phone.