Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Model: Z Series
Release Date: Q1 2015
Technology Level: Basic
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 312
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Z-i70 microRIC312 is a small receiver-in-the-canal device that features an automatic program, noise reduction features, SpeechID (to help detect speech when it doesn’t come from the front), and Binaural Spatial Mapping of the directional microphones. The biggest difference between the microRIC312 over the other devices in the Z-i70 series is the inclusion of a tinnitus relief feature that generates a sound to provide relief to those suffering from tinnitus. The single push-button can be configured to make changes to the hearing aid settings, and the device is compatible with Starkey’s Surflink accessory range. The Z-i70 microRIC312 is a suitable device for those who want a hearing aid that will perform well in mild levels of background noise, and who need something that will provide them relief from their tinnitus.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (ACOUSTIC SCENE ANALYSER) Categorises the listening environment into one of six settings (Quiet, Noise, Wind, Speech, Machine Noise, or Speech in Noise). The aids then adjust the features and amplification settings to provide the best configuration for that listening situation.
- DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES (BINAURAL SPATIAL MAPPING) Compares the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) between the ears, and selects the side with the better SNR to determine directional focus. Designed to improve communication in background noise.
- TINNITUS (MULTIFLEX TINNITUS FEATURES) In-built sound generator that is designed to distract attention away from an individual’s tinnitus.
- SPEECH LOCALISATION FEATURE (SPEECH ID) Helps the wearer to detect speech, even when it comes from behind.
- NOISE REDUCTION (VOICE IQ2) Seeks to preserve speech while constantly applying up to 20dB of noise reduction in each channel.
- AGGRESSIVE NOISE REDUCTION (IQ BOOST) Enhanced noise management setting to apply the maximum amount of noise reduction. Only accessible via the SurfLink Mobile or the SurfLink Remote Control.
- FREQUENCY LOWERING (SPECTRAL IQ) Improves audibility by copying high-frequency sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged and moving them to an area with better hearing.
- T2 FUNCTIONALITY Allows the wearer to adjust the hearing aid through the use of any touch-tone phone.