Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Model: Z Series
Release Date: Q1 2015
Technology Level: Basic
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss, Severe Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 312
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Z-i70 miniBTE312 is a smaller behind-the-ear device featuring an automatic program, and several noise reduction features. It includes SpeechID (to help detect speech when it is not coming from the front) and Binaural Spatial Mapping of the directional microphones (to compare the incoming signals and focus the microphones). It also includes a control that can be configured to make both program and volume changes, a telecoil (for access to loop systems) and is compatible with Starkey’s Surflink accessory range. The Z-i70 mini BTE312 is a suitable option for those who want a device to perform well in mild levels of background noise, and in quiet.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (ACOUSTIC SCENE ANALYSER) Categorises the listening environment into one of six settings (Quiet, Noise, Wind, Speech, Machine Noise, or Speech in Noise). The aids then adjust the features and amplification settings to provide the best configuration for that listening situation.
- DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES (BINAURAL SPATIAL MAPPING) Compares the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) between the ears, and selects the side with the better SNR to determine directional focus. Designed to improve communication in background noise.
- SPEECH LOCALISATION FEATURE (SPEECH ID) Helps the wearer to detect speech, even when it comes from behind.
- NOISE REDUCTION (VOICE IQ2) Seeks to preserve speech while constantly applying up to 20dB of noise reduction in each channel.
- AGGRESSIVE NOISE REDUCTION (IQ BOOST) Enhanced noise management setting to apply the maximum amount of noise reduction. Only accessible via the SurfLink Mobile or the SurfLink Remote Control.
- FREQUENCY LOWERING (SPECTRAL IQ) Improves audibility by copying high-frequency sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged and moving them to an area with better hearing.
- T2 FUNCTIONALITY Allows the wearer to adjust the hearing aid through the use of any touch-tone phone.