Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Model: Z Series
Release Date: Q1 2015
Technology Level: Advanced
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss, Severe Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 13
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Z-i90 BTE13 includes an improved automatic program (now identifying six listening environments) and noise reduction features. It also includes technology that synchronises hearing aid changes in response to wind and machine noise (when no speech in present). The Z-i90 BTE13’s controls can be configured to make volume and/or program changes, and is compatible with the SurfLink range of accessories. The Z-i90 BTE13 is a suitable option for those people who spend time in mild-to-moderate levels of background noise.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (ACOUSTIC SCENE ANALYSER) Categorises the listening environment into one of six settings (Quiet, Noise, Wind, Speech, Machine Noise, or Speech in Noise). The aids then adjust the features and amplification settings to provide the best configuration for that listening situation.
- DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES (BINAURAL SPATIAL MAPPING) Compares the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) between the ears, and selects the side with the better SNR to determine directional focus. Designed to improve communication in background noise.
- WIND REDUCTION (BINAURAL SPATIAL MAPPING-WIND) Synchronises hearing aid changes when they detect wind noise (with no speech). Reduces wind noise to improve listening comfort.
- MACHINE NOISE REDUCTION (BINAURAL SPATIAL MAPPING-MACHINE NOISE) Synchronises hearing aid changes when they detect machine noise (with no speech). Provides symmetrical noise reduction to improve listening comfort.
- SPEECH LOCALISATION FEATURE (SPEECH ID) Helps the wearer to detect speech, even when it comes from behind.
- NOISE REDUCTION (VOICE IQ2) Seeks to preserve speech while constantly applying up to 20dB of noise reduction in each channel.
- AGGRESSIVE NOISE REDUCTION (IQ BOOST) Enhanced noise management setting to apply the maximum amount of noise reduction. Only accessible via the SurfLink Mobile or the SurfLink Remote Control.
- FREQUENCY LOWERING (SPECTRAL IQ) Improves audibility by copying high-frequency sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged and moving them to an area with better hearing.
- T2 FUNCTIONALITY Allows the wearer to adjust the hearing aid through the use of any touch-tone phone.