Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Feb 2016
Technology Level: Essential
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss, Severe Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 312
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Stride 500-312 W Dir Half-Shell/Canal includes automatic directional microphones, wireless connectivity, speech enhancement, and technology to improve comfort in wind-noise and sudden loud sounds. The device is more discrete than the full-shell model, however the smaller mini-canal style device is sometimes unable to be made with directional microphones or wireless connectivity. The Stride 500-312 Half-Shell/Canal is worth considering for those who have mild difficulties hearing in background noise, and those who are unable to get a mini-canal device made with wireless connectivity/directional microphones.
The Unitron Stride 500 312 W Dir hearing aid is based on a powerful new 24 Bit chipset. This gives it best in class sound Quality, distortion free performance in loud environments and fantastic music fidelity.
- AUTOMATIC DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES (AUTOMIC) Automatically switches to a directional microphone strategy in background noise.
- AUTOMATIC FEATURES (SOUND CONDUCTOR) Automatically adjusts the noise reduction and speech enhancement features of the hearing aids to improve speech understanding and listening comfort.
- TINNITUS SOUND GENERATOR (TINNITUS MASKER) Optional noise that is designed to distract attention away from an individual’s tinnitus.
- NOISE REDUCTION (NOISE REDUCTION) Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.
- IMPULSE NOISE REDUCTION (ANTISHOCK) Improves listening comfort by suppressing sudden loud sounds.
- WIND NOISE REDUCTION (WIND CONTROL) Reduces wind noise to improve listening comfort.
- FREQUENCY COMPRESSION (FREQUENCY COMPRESSION) Improves audibility by compressing sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged to an area with better hearing.
- SPEECH ENHANCEMENT (SPEECH ENHANCEMENT LEVEL DEPENDENT) Boosts the frequencies associated with speech to improve understanding.