Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Feb 2016
Technology Level: Basic, Essential
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss, Severe Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 312
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Stride 600-312 W Dir Half-Shell/Canal (ITC)is a discrete, yet powerful, hearing aid containing all technology available in the 600 series range. It includes an automatic listening program (which will adjust the hearing aid settings depending on the environment) and the option to stream telephone conversations across both ears. While the Mini-Canal model is smaller, it cannot always be made with directional microphones or wireless connectivity, and so the Half-Shell/Canal style may be more appropriate. The Stride 600-312 Half-Shell/Canal is a good device to consider for those who have mild difficulties hearing in background noise, and those who require wireless connectivity/directional microphones.
The Unitron Stride 600 W Dir hearing aid is based on a powerful new 24 Bit chipset. This gives it best in class sound Quality, distortion free performance in loud environments and fantastic music fidelity.
- AUTOMATIC FEATURES (SOUND CONDUCTOR) Automatically adjusts the noise reduction and speech enhancement features of the hearing aids to improve speech understanding and listening comfort.
- PHONE PROGRAM (BINAURAL PHONE) Aids understanding on the phone by streaming the conversation to both ears.
- TINNITUS SOUND GENERATOR (TINNITUS MASKER) Optional noise that is designed to distract attention away from an individual’s tinnitus.
- NOISE REDUCTION (NOISE REDUCTION) Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.
- IMPULSE NOISE REDUCTION (ANTISHOCK) Improves listening comfort by suppressing sudden loud sounds.
- WIND NOISE REDUCTION (WIND CONTROL) Reduces wind noise to improve listening comfort.
- FREQUENCY COMPRESSION (FREQUENCY COMPRESSION) Improves audibility by compressing sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged to an area with better hearing.
- SPEECH ENHANCEMENT (SPEECH ENHANCEMENT LEVEL DEPENDENT) Boosts the frequencies associated with speech to improve understanding.