Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Feb 2016
Technology Level: Advanced, Premium
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss, Severe Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 312
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Stride 800-312 W Dir Half-Shell/Canal is a discrete, yet powerful, device containing all technology available in the 800 series range. The directional microphones communicate to optimise performance in background noise (SpeechZone) and the automatic program adjusts the hearing aid features across six listening environments (including music). While the Mini-Canal is a smaller device, sometimes this cannot be made to incorporate directionality and/or wireless technology. The Stride 800-312 Half-Shell/Canal is a good option for those who have a moderate difficulty hearing in background noise.
The Unitron Stride 800 312 ITC hearing aid is based on a powerful new 24 Bit chipset. This gives it best in class sound Quality, distortion free performance in loud environments and fantastic music fidelity.
- AUTOMATIC FEATURES (SOUNDNAV) (SOUND CONDUCTOR) Selects from six listening environments, and automatically adjusts the hearing aid features (noise-reduction, speech-enhancement, and microphone strategy) to select the best settings for that situation.
- BINAURAL APPROACH TO HEARING IN NOISE (SPEECHZONE) Both hearing aids work together and adjust the directional microphones to improve the ability to hear speech coming from the front in the presence of background noise.
- PHONE PROGRAM (BINAURAL PHONE) Both hearing aids work together and adjust the directional microphones to improve the ability to hear speech coming from the front in the presence of background noise.
- TINNITUS RELIEF (TINNITUS MASKER) Emits a soft noise that is designed to distract attention away from an individual’s tinnitus.
- NOISE REDUCTION (NOISE REDUCTION LEVEL DEPENDENT) Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.
- IMPULSE NOISE REDUCTION (ANTISHOCK) Improves listening comfort by suppressing sudden loud sounds.
- WIND NOISE REDUCTION (WIND CONTROL) Reduces wind noise to improve listening comfort.
- FREQUENCY COMPRESSION (FREQUENCY COMPRESSION) Improves audibility by compressing sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged to an area with better hearing.
- SPEECH ENHANCEMENT (SPEECH ENHANCEMENT LEVEL DEPENDENT) Boosts the frequencies associated with speech to improve understanding.