Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Feb 2016
Technology Level: Premium
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss, Severe Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 312
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Stride Pro 312 W Dir Half-Shell/Canal features all of Unitron’s premium technology inside a discrete, yet powerful, device. The automatic program adjusts the hearing aid features across seven listening environments, and the hearing aids feature SpeechZone2 (designed to improve hearing in background noise, even when the speaker is not located to the front of the user). While the Mini-Canal is even smaller, sometimes this cannot be made without de-featuring (removing wireless capability or directionality) the device. The Stride Pro Half-Shell/Canal is a good option for those who have a moderate difficulty hearing in the presence of noise.
The Unitron Stride Pro 312 ITC is based on a powerful new 24Bit chipset. This gives it best in class sound Quality, distortion free performance in loud environments and fantastic music fidelity.
- AUTOMATIC FEATURES (SOUNDNAV) (SOUND CONDUCTOR) Selects from six listening environments, and automatically adjusts the hearing aid features (noise-reduction, speech-enhancement, and microphone strategy) to select the best settings for that situation.
- BINAURAL APPROACH TO HEARING IN NOISE (SPEECHZONE2) Both hearing aids work together and adjust the directional microphones to improve the ability to hear speech
- PHONE PROGRAM (BINAURAL PHONE) Both hearing aids work together and adjust the directional microphones to improve the ability to hear speech coming from the front in the presence of background noise.
- TINNITUS RELIEF (TINNITUS MASKER) Emits a soft noise that is designed to distract attention away from an individual’s tinnitus.
- NOISE REDUCTION (NOISE REDUCTION LEVEL DEPENDENT) Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.
- IMPULSE NOISE REDUCTION (ANTISHOCK) Improves listening comfort by suppressing sudden loud sounds.
- WIND NOISE REDUCTION (WIND CONTROL) Reduces wind noise to improve listening comfort.
- FREQUENCY COMPRESSION (FREQUENCY COMPRESSION) Improves audibility by compressing sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged to an area with better hearing.
- SPEECH ENHANCEMENT (SPEECH ENHANCEMENT LEVEL DEPENDENT) Boosts the frequencies associated with speech to improve understanding.