Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Series: Moxi Fit-R 800
Release Date: Q1 2017
Technology Level: Advanced, Premium
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss, Severe Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 312
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Tempus Moxi Fit 800 is a good option for those looking for improved hearing in a variety of listening environments. The automatic program performs well in a variety of listening environments, including for music, and it also features SpeechZone to help improve the ability to hear speech coming from the front in the presence of background noise. Like all Fit devices, the discrete push-button allows for some manual control over the hearing device, and the award winning design still makes it look aesthetically appealing to those form whom cosmetics are a concern.
The Unitron Tempus Moxi Fit 800 Hearing Instrument is based on a powerful new 24 Bit chipset. This gives it best in class sound Quality, distortion free performance in loud environments and fantastic music fidelity.
- AUTOMATIC FEATURES (SOUND CONDUCTOR) Automatically adjusts the noise reduction and speech enhancement features of the hearing aids to improve speech understanding and listening comfort.
- BINAURAL APPROACH TO HEARING IN NOISE (SPEECHZONE) Both hearing aids work together and adjust the directional microphones to improve the ability to hear speech coming from the front in the presence of background noise.
- PHONE PROGRAM (BINAURAL PHONE) Aids understanding on the phone by streaming the conversation to both ears.
- TINNITUS SOUND GENERATOR (TINNITUS MASKER) Optional noise that is designed to distract attention away from an individual’s tinnitus.
- NOISE REDUCTION (NOISE REDUCTION) Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.
- IMPULSE NOISE REDUCTION (ANTISHOCK) Improves listening comfort by suppressing sudden loud sounds.
- WIND NOISE REDUCTION (WIND CONTROL) Reduces wind noise to improve listening comfort.
- FREQUENCY COMPRESSION (FREQUENCY COMPRESSION) Improves audibility by compressing sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged to an area with better hearing.
- SPEECH ENHANCEMENT (SPEECH ENHANCEMENT LEVEL DEPENDENT) Boosts the frequencies associated with speech to improve understanding.