Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Q4 2015
Technology Level: Basic
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss, Severe Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 13
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Unique220 Fashion (U-FA) includes a Universal program that will automatically adjust the hearing aids between three sound classes. It also features a better directional microphone system, and TruSound Softener (to improve listener comfort). This level of technology also includes a Focus mode, allowing the user to focus the hearing aids behind them. The Unique220 Fashion includes an option for the user to make both volume and program changes, providing maximum control over their hearing devices. It is a good device for those who have mild difficulties hearing in background noise.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (UNIVERSAL) Hearing aids automatically adapt clarity, comfort, and audibility settings across five sound classes (Quiet Without Speech, Quiet With Speech, Party Without Speech, Party With Speech, and Music).
- SPEECH ENHANCEMENT (SPEECH ENHANCER SII) Improves understanding of speech in situations where there is background noise.
- PHONE PROGRAM (PHONE+) Helps understanding on the phone by streaming the conversation to both ears.
- IMPULSE NOISE REDUCTION (TRUSOUND SOFTENER) Reduces sudden sounds to improve listening comfort.
- PROGRAM TO HEAR SPEECH FROM DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS (FOCUS MODE) Allows user to manually focus the hearing instrument behind the wearer for when they want to hear the person speaking from behind them (e.g. passengers in a backseat, or someone pushing you in a wheelchair).
- SOUND PROCESSING (VARIABLE SPEED COMPRESSION) Uses two compressors, working in parallel, to provide a more consistent speech understanding and listening comfort.
- EXPANDED INPUT RANGE (TRU INPUT) Large input range (113 dB SPL) designed to improve intelligibility and sound quality, and minimise distortion.
- SOFT NOISE REDUCTION (SOFT LEVEL NOISE REDUCTION) Reduces soft level environmental sounds (e.g. refrigerator hum, fans) to improve listening comfort.
- NOISE REDUCTION Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.
- WIND NOISE REDUCTION (WIND NOISE CONTROL) Reduces wind noise to improve listening comfort.
- IMPULSE NOISE REDUCTION (HAMMER DETECTOR) Improves listening comfort by suppressing sudden loud sounds.
- TINNITUS RELIEF (ZEN) Uses fractal tones to help reduce the effects of tinnitus.
- FREQUENCY TRANSPOSITION ((PERSONAL) AUDIBILITY EXTENDER) Shifts sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged, to an area with better hearing. Designed to improve audibility for those with poor high-frequency hearing.