Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Q4 2015
Technology Level: Advanced
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 10
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Unique 330 CIC (U-CIC) is Widex’s smallest custom device to feature wireless connectivity. The small size results from a lack of directional microphone, which limits the device’s performance in background noise. It features the Universal program (which automatically adjusts the hearing aid settings across five sound classes), Speech Enhancer SII (for hearing in background noise), and Phone+ (to wirelessly stream phone conversations to both ears). The Unique330 CIC is best suited for those who want a discrete device, have minimal difficulties hearing in noise, and find themselves in a variety of listening environments.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (UNIVERSAL) Hearing aids automatically adapt clarity, comfort, and audibility settings across three sound classes (Quiet, Party and Music).
- SPEECH ENHANCEMENT (SPEECH ENHANCER SII) Improves understanding of speech in situations where there is background noise.
- PHONE PROGRAM (PHONE+) Helps understanding on the phone by streaming the conversation to both ears.
- IMPULSE NOISE REDUCTION (TRUSOUND SOFTENER) Reduces sudden sounds to improve listening comfort.
- SOUND PROCESSING (VARIABLE SPEED COMPRESSION) Uses two compressors, working in parallel, to provide a more consistent speech understanding and listening comfort.
- EXPANDED INPUT RANGE (TRU INPUT) Large input range (113 dB SPL) designed to improve intelligibility and sound quality, and minimise distortion.
- SOFT NOISE REDUCTION (SOFT LEVEL NOISE REDUCTION) Reduces unwanted soft environmental sounds to improve listening comfort.
- NOISE REDUCTION Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort, while intensifying speech.
- WIND NOISE REDUCTION (WIND NOISE CONTROL) Reduces wind noise to improve listening comfort.
- IMPULSE NOISE REDUCTION (HAMMER DETECTOR) Improves listening comfort by suppressing sudden loud sounds.
- TINNITUS RELIEF (ZEN) Uses fractal tones to help reduce the effects of tinnitus.
- FREQUENCY TRANSPOSITION ((PERSONAL) AUDIBILITY EXTENDER) Shifts sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged, to an area with better hearing. Designed to improve audibility for those with poor high-frequency hearing.