Are You Sure This Is The Right Hearing Aid For You? Read More
Release Date: Q4 2015
Technology Level: Advanced
Suitable For: Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss, Severe Hearing Loss
Battery Type: 312
Our Hearing Aids Come with Many Inclusions Find Out Here
The Unique330 XP Mild (U-XP) is Widex’s largest custom device. It features an improved automatic program (adjusting the hearing aid settings across five sound classes) and directional microphone system (to assist with hearing in background noise. The device includes Phone+ (to stream phone conversations to both ears), and Speech Enhancer SII (to improve the wearer’s ability to hear speech in background noise). The device is wireless compatible, but features no on-board controls. It is a good option for those who have XX difficulties hearing in background noise.
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAM (UNIVERSAL) Hearing aids automatically adapt clarity, comfort, and audibility settings across three sound classes (Quiet, Party and Music).
- DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES (HIGH-DEFINITION LOCATOR WITH DIGITAL PINNA) Microphones automatically adapt in each channel to provide improved speech understanding in background noise. Also mimics the physical characteristics of the pinna to improve localisation.
- SPEECH ENHANCEMENT (SPEECH ENHANCER SII) Improves understanding of speech in situations where there is background noise.
- PHONE PROGRAM (PHONE+) Helps understanding on the phone by streaming the conversation to both ears.
- IMPULSE NOISE REDUCTION (TRUSOUND SOFTENER) Reduces sudden sounds to improve listening comfort.
- PROGRAM TO HEAR SPEECH FROM DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS (FOCUS MODE) Allows user to manually focus the hearing instrument behind the wearer for when they want to hear the person speaking from behind them (e.g. passengers in a backseat, or someone pushing you in a wheelchair).
- SOUND PROCESSING (VARIABLE SPEED COMPRESSION) Uses two compressors, working in parallel, to provide a more consistent speech understanding and listening comfort.
- EXPANDED INPUT RANGE (TRU INPUT) Large input range (113 dB SPL) designed to improve intelligibility and sound quality, and minimise distortion.
- SOFT NOISE REDUCTION (SOFT LEVEL NOISE REDUCTION) Reduces unwanted soft environmental sounds to improve listening comfort.
- NOISE REDUCTION Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort, while intensifying speech.
- WIND NOISE REDUCTION (WIND NOISE CONTROL) Reduces wind noise to improve listening comfort.
- IMPULSE NOISE REDUCTION (HAMMER DETECTOR) Improves listening comfort by suppressing sudden loud sounds.
- TINNITUS RELIEF (ZEN) Uses fractal tones to help reduce the effects of tinnitus.
- SPEECH LOCALISATION PROGRAM (FREE FOCUS) Shifts sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged, to an area with better hearing. Designed to improve audibility for those with poor high-frequency hearing.
- FREQUENCY TRANSPOSITION ((PERSONAL) AUDIBILITY EXTENDER) Shifts sounds from areas where hearing is most damaged, to an area with better hearing. Designed to improve audibility for those with poor high-frequency hearing.