Oticon Hearing Aids
- Good marketing, so it is more well know with consumers
- Fastest processor currently on the market, so good technology
- Up to date technology for severe hearing loss
- Easy for even less experienced clinicians to get right
- Great range of styles for all kinds of hearing loss
- ZPower – removable rechargeable batteries
- A leading brand – so has global support and availability
- Great options in the higher levels of technology
- Great soft speech pickup
- Great reliability
- Direct to iPhone connectivity does not sacrifice performance in noise.
- Solid tinnitus masker option built into many models, with some natural sounding ocean noises available.
- Behind the ear design is very good for wind noise
- Alta2 Pro
- Nera2 Pro
- Ria2 Pro
- Chili (Super Power)
Oticon hearing aids is a subsidiary of William Demant Holdings in Denmark and is undoubtedly one of the largest hearing aid manufacturers in the world, with their own chain of Audioclinic retail stores throughout Australia and the world. Oticon Hearing aids have won several design awards and are renowned for the comfortable sound quality, sleek appearance and durability. These hearing aids are liked by audiologists and audiometrists as they employ simplified fitting software, making successful hearing aid fittings almost fool proof. Their latest OPN range, which offer direct to iPhone connectivity had one of the most powerful chipsets on the market.