Unitron Hearing Aids
- Leading features even in the lower cost options
- One of the best featured government level hearing aids available
- Fully Automatic with multi-base automaticity
- Great programming flexibility for the clinician, so most issues can be fine tuned.
- Great range of styles for all kinds of hearing loss
- ZPower based rechargeable, rechargeable hearing aids even in low cost versions
- A popular brand – so has global support and availability
- Great options in the lower levels of technology
- Decent reliability
- Direct phone connection to any mobile phone without intermediate device – even in low cost options – Moxi All only
- Good for steeply sloping High Frequency hearing loss
- Solid tinnitus masker option built into many models, even the most basic models.
- Tempus Moxi
- Tempus Stride
- Tempus Insera
- North Moxi
- North Stride
Unitron was originally a Canadian hearing instrument company, who was bought by Sonova, the same company who owns Phonak hearing aids, several years ago. Their research and development is still based in Canada, but their production facility is on the same grounds as Phonak in Switzerland.
Unitron has always been a leader in producing great value hearing aids. They generally seem to select the best technologies on the market and package them into a lower cost, well-performing hearing aid. In the last few years, they have innovated with their own technologies such as SoundNav and SpeechFocus, which proven to significantly improve a hearing aid user’s hearing in noise. They share the same super-fast chipset with Phonak, so their hearing aids are truly high Quality. Their latest Tempus Range of instruments contains the most recent chipset technology driving some really innovative software for better hearing in all situations. Their range now includes rechargeable models and direct to any Mobile phone connectivity.
Unitron Hearing Aids Price